(Yummy recipes for a healthy living)

Why did this blog come to living??

Hello and Welcome!!

My Name is Prashanthy, a amateur foodie, a beloved daughter, sister and a wife and a blessed new mom . I am Married to the sweetest man i ever met. I came here to US after our marriage and since then I have lots of time to explore my interests and hobbies. I thought Why not write a blog to share my experience. I started cooking at my 6th grade, and I used to be with my grandma in kitchen and admire her cooking and how dedicated and happy she was to cook for the family. My mom taught one thing to me, Never feel bored for cooking, making food for family. I am lucky in a way because my husband loves eating healthy food.

I am not an expert or a professional, i am hoping to improvise and learn something new each day :)
  
If You have any question, clarifications, suggestions???      
please drop me a mail :) prashainkitchen@gmail.com 
Thank you ! and keep visiting :)

6 Reviews:

  1. all the best u r my sweet daughter.you will come with flying colours in allthe fields.Amma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey prash, aruna here....
    1 of my recently married colleagues was struggling hard to impress her husband and in laws... guess what i referred your blog... she tried 3 or 4 dishes so far and she has been impressing the entire family... right from kids in the family till her mother in law..:) :)
    kalaku prash :) keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey How are you? and super :) Wow !! I am so happy to know someone's referring my blog.. Thank you de for you comments !! Ask her also to post some suggestions if she has any..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for many tasty recipes for sharing with us.
    seo company in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kushi, Thanks so much for your reviews :) and thanks for visiting!! keep touring my blog:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Prasha in Kitchen. Powered by Blogger.

Sharing is Caring :)

© 2011 Cooking is fun, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena