(Yummy recipes for a healthy living)

Questions??? Contact me !!

  •  Don't know where to start or what to browse through?
I have tried to categories the recipes which you can find in the right corner of the page with the help of ' FROM MY KITCHEN' link.
  • You already browsed through a recipe & could not find the category or with the ingredient you want to find from different labels?
Please use the search option, it will help you find the recipe. For instance if you enter the word 'semolina' in the search area it would give you recipes from various labels and also gives you options and ideas.
  • How can you know what i have updated recently??
Please subscribe / follow me by entering your e-mail id in the subscription link which appears on the right hand side corner on a small black pop up 
  • You have any question, clarifications, suggestions???      
please drop me a mail :) prashainkitchen@gmail.com 
Thank you!
Prashanthy

3 Reviews:

  1. prash... by any chance you know how to make a red chilli - garlic chutney that people make for idlies??? i forgot the name of the chutney so i am not able to get the recipe... i remember having it from one of our day scholars and also remember eating it in a far relative's house in tanjore. the ones in the net do not look like it at all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I Know what you are talking about:) I loved it in our college days.. But I am not sure if it will be like chutney it was more like a crossover of chutney and podi :P I guess. I can probably ask sabi's mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that is it... let me know if u get it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Prasha in Kitchen. Powered by Blogger.

Sharing is Caring :)

© 2011 Cooking is fun, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena